What is the Keystone Support Application?
Your resource for keeping up with your student’s Keystone education! It is the one stop to access your student’s account profile, Assessment Pacer, billing information, grades, and more!
What’s included in the Support Application?
- View and edit student profile information
- Access all of your students with one login
- View grades
- View up to date course progress
- Set up a schedule using the Assessment Pacer
- View progress reports
- Access unofficial academic records and transcripts
- Request school records via Parchment
- Contact the Keystone Teacher Link for questions on course content and assignments
- Purchase extensions
- View and pay your bill
Follow these 3 easy steps to create your Keystone Support Application account to monitor your student’s progress on the go!
Click here to access the Support Application using a smart phone, tablet, or desktop computer.
Tap or click the ‘Password Reset’ button in the Support Application to register your email. Make sure you are using the email address that is on your student’s Keystone Account! You will then be sent an email with a link to set up your password. Need more help? Click here for video instructions on how to set up your account!
Bookmark the Support Application website for easy access to your student’s progress while on the go! Click here to access the Keystone Support Application.